Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome

I'm often told I talk too much, though not often in words.

What I think those that "say" this really mean is that I think too much, messing up their comfortable non-thinking.

I see dead people, all around me. Zombies, who think they are alive, and deciding how to live. But they are all on a leash, trapped in the vicinity of death. I used to be one of them.

Now I'm on a quest to find and establish me, to decide what aspects of what's here I want to keep and hone, and what aspects to totally trash. To look around me at others' lifestyles and to question them, with a somewhat selfish mindset; "what can I learn from you", but in the process hoping I can deposit some thing of value to them as well.

The point is not to be rebellious, it is to be conscious.

Identify yourself.

Defy death.